18 Resolutions for 2018
- Be who God has called me to be, though that may involve being quiet when I would prefer to speak, or speak when I would prefer to be silent.
- Read more. Specifically, finish Favor With Kings by Caleb Anderson and read Soul Keeping by John Ortberg for my own personal interests and Kagan Cooperative Learning for my occupational interest.
- Start my Rank I degree.
- Encourage others-be it verbally or even with this blog.
- Quit drinking Coca-Cola.
- Call my family more often-especially my aunt and cousins.
- Drink more water.
- Travel someplace I've never been-by myself. I love a good solo adventure.
- Get enough rest.
- Quit waiting until the last minute to put grades into Infinite Campus.
- Stop comparing myself to others. It's a vicious cycle that does not produce good.
- Spend less time online.
- Write down at least 3 things I'm grateful for each day.
- Write more posts on this blog.
- Forgive. And forget.
- Be more social.
- Implement more 1:1 classroom structures and assignments.
- Trust God fully.
Credit: Happy New Year